- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Neither offers Americans much prospect for hope
Topic - Suraj Biswokarma
"I have no idea what is going on or when I will get the treatment," said Suraj Biswokarma, 22, who lost his left arm in an accident and could barely speak because of the pain Monday.
"I arrived here in the hospital hoping to get some treatment," he said. "I have had only nurses take care of me since yesterday."