- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sure
Having recently purchased the "Star Wars" franchise from Lucasfilm for $4 billion, the Walt Disney Co. is shifting the films into hyperdrive.
Newark (N.J.) Mayor Cory Booker said he and a Twitter follower will try living on food stamps for at least a week.
Barker Davis of The Washington Times makes his picks for players to watch at this week's inaugural AT&T National, which begins today at Congressional Country Club (7,204 yards, par 70):
He later wrote, "We will have to get a referee — DM me your number so we can see if we can work out details."