- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Susan Armacost
"Everything we have done is above board and in accordance with Wisconsin election law and that's my only statement and I won't go more than that," said Susan Armacost, Wisconsin Right to Life's legislative director.
"The real war on women occurs every day all over the world, even here in the United States," said Susan Armacost, legislative director of the Wisconsin Right to Life.