- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Susan B. Menzer
Latest Susan B. Menzer Items
A telecommunications executive once called the biggest tax cheat in U.S. history is getting hit with new Internal Revenue Service demands seeking hundreds of millions of dollars just as he starts a nine-year federal prison term.
Prosecutors are calling for the maximum prison sentence allowed under federal guidelines for a prominent D.C. eye surgeon who admitted bilking Medicare and other health plans of more than $1 million.