- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
Latest Susan Herbst Items
Campus celebrations are winding down after two nights of championship parties, yet the off-court excitement could be just beginning at the University of Connecticut.
University of Connecticut President Susan Herbst is expressing support for a White House initiative to fight sexual assault on college campuses.
Even at a state university, Christian employees should hold a place for God on the football field, Hartford's new archbishop said Sunday.
The latest round of conference musical chairs has left Connecticut once again looking for a seat.
The latest round of conference musical chairs has left Connecticut again looking for a seat.
The University of Connecticut's new athletic director says the academic problems with the men's basketball team do not define UConn.
The NCAA on Friday turned down the University of Connecticut's request for a waiver that would allow its men's basketball team to play in the 2013 national championship tournament.
The University of Connecticut has proposed reducing the number of games it will play next season if the NCAA grants a waiver to allow the Huskies to play in the 2013 men's basketball tournament.