- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Susan Powell
Private investigators with cadaver dogs will search a former home of Susan Powell's father-in-law, an attorney for the long-missing woman's family said Tuesday.
Josh Powell's family can share in the life insurance proceeds from the two young sons he killed in 2012, a federal judge has ruled.
In the quest to figure out what happened to Susan Powell in 2009, Utah authorities compiled a heap of evidence — finding blood in the family home, an eerie hand-written "will" and a young son who bluntly said that mom was dead.
The man who killed his two sons in an explosive house fire in Washington state will not be buried in the same cemetery as the children, according to a lawyer involved in the case.
A search at a recycling center recovered some papers, books and a map of Utah that Josh Powell dropped off the day before he killed his two young sons and himself in an explosive fire, the Pierce County sheriff's office said.
Before setting his house ablaze and killing himself and his two young sons, Josh Powell left a voice mail for family members saying he couldn't live without the boys and didn't want to go on anymore.
Josh Powell's boys were coming for a visit, and he had preparations to make.
She wrote in that letter that she did not trust her husband and that they'd been having marital troubles for four years.
Susan Powell wrote in her personal journals that she did not want Steven Powell involved in her life and wished that Josh Powell would sever ties with him.