- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Susan Powell Items
In the quest to figure out what happened to Susan Powell in 2009, Utah authorities compiled a heap of evidence — finding blood in the family home, an eerie hand-written "will" and a young son who bluntly said that mom was dead.
The man who killed his two sons in an explosive house fire in Washington state will not be buried in the same cemetery as the children, according to a lawyer involved in the case.
A search at a recycling center recovered some papers, books and a map of Utah that Josh Powell dropped off the day before he killed his two young sons and himself in an explosive fire, the Pierce County sheriff's office said.
Before setting his house ablaze and killing himself and his two young sons, Josh Powell left a voice mail for family members saying he couldn't live without the boys and didn't want to go on anymore.
Josh Powell's boys were coming for a visit, and he had preparations to make.