- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Susan Rice Items
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations held a global town hall meeting from Twitter headquarters Thursday morning where she cited the enormous impact of social media in the recent unrest in Egypt and elsewhere.
Iran's president has confirmed for the first time that a computer worm affected centrifuges in the country's uranium-enrichment program.
The top producer of ABC's "This Week" with Christiane Amanpour is quitting.
American actor George Clooney is visiting the little known region of Southern Sudan. The U.N. Security Council arrived to a raucous welcome on Wednesday, and the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum also made a recent trip here.