- U.S. employers add 209K jobs; rate rises to 6.2%
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Susan Whitaker
"We'll see if the people who view it convert to a traveler here," said Susan Whitaker, state tourism commissioner.
"It did well for us," Whitaker said. "You freshen things up a little but you don't change just to change. Sometimes we get tired of a campaign before the public does."