- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Susann Dreiling
"They just stand there and watch as if they're evaluating them," Ms. Dreiling said, "just like the instructors are."
Sometimes, training will involve running a quarter-mile path along the lake area of the academy, stopping for pushups, running some more and breaking to box, Ms. Dreiling said.