- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Susannah Goodman
And yet, Ms. Goodman said, states are asking people to send in emails with the subject line "Here's my ballot."
"People understand cybersecurity threats," said Susannah Goodman of Common Cause. "They understand you don't send an email with your Social Security number as the subject line."