- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Susie Wiles
Pat Summerall was the calm alongside John Madden's storm.
Ex-Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr.'s bid for the 2012 GOP presidential nomination was rocked Thursday with the abrupt resignation of campaign manager Susie Wiles, who cited exhaustion as the reason for her departure.
Donald Trump believes that the federal deficit and the turmoil it engenders is no mere quagmire, it is an abyss. So says Michael Cohen, special counsel to the billionaire real estate tycoon who still appears to have a calling to re-join the 2012 presidential race.
"He was an extraordinary man and a wonderful father," said Susie Wiles, his daughter. "I know he will be greatly missed."