- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
Topic - Sutherland Institute
Sutherland Institute is a conservative public policy think tank located in Salt Lake City, Utah. - Source: Wikipedia
The conservative Sutherland Institute says it's pulling one of its three ads opposing a statewide nondiscrimination law after learning it was inaccurate.
A conservative Utah group believes the Sundance Film Festival's lineup featuring `obscene' movies is at odds with Utah's culture of family values, and wants the state to pull its financial backing.
A conservative Utah group believes the Sundance Film Festival's lineup featuring "obscene" movies is at odds with Utah's culture of family values, and wants the state to pull its financial backing.