- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
suzan johnson cook
Latest suzan johnson cook Items
A n important position within the United States State Department remains vacant 26 months into the administration of President Obama. The post of ambassador at large for international reli-
President Obama this week renominated a prominent Christian pastor to serve as ambassador for international religious freedom in a move that reignited a debate over whether she is qualified for the high-profile position that has been vacant for two years.