- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Suzanne Hintz
The fashion and retail management program also provides students with management skills for other types of businesses, says Suzanne Hintz, dean of academic affairs at the college.
"The concept of fashion is not necessarily clothing related," she says. "Fashion is whatever is popular at the time. So the students learn to market whatever the consumers want."