- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Suzanne Worrrell
Suzanne Worrrell, 37, of Virginia Beach said she was just trying to fly down to Georgia to see her dad on a $69.60 ticket but was charged 20 times.
On the upside, she said, if it's not resolved, her 20-month-old son is less likely to annoy fellow passengers because mother and child will have a large section on the plane to themselves.