- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Sven Tumba Johansson
Sven Tumba, the Swedish sports icon who was honored in 1999 as the country's best ever hockey player and later became a golf pioneer in Sweden and the former Soviet Union, has died. He was 80.
Sven Tumba, the three-sport star who was honored as the best hockey player in Sweden and later became a golf pioneer in his country and the former Soviet Union, has died. He was 80.
"He will be up there with the best of all the Swedish sports people. He definitely has a legendary status," he said.
"Golf is not a sport, it's a disease," he told Swedish media after discovering his newfound love for the sport.