- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Swamp People
Swamp People is an American reality series that debuted on History on August 22, 2010. The show follows the day-to-day activities for several Cajuns living in the Atchafalaya River Basin swamp in Louisiana, USA who hunt American alligators for a living. - Source: Wikipedia
One of the stars of the TV reality show "Swamp People" has been arrested in Florida on domestic violence charges.
Authorities in Louisiana say a man who starred in the reality television show "Swamp People" died from natural causes.
The young CW network is hoping to turn around a year of disappointing ratings by making changes this fall on each of the five nights it broadcasts.
A cast member of the reality TV show "Swamp People" died Monday, a Louisiana sheriff said.
Two stars of the reality TV show "Swamp People" are unhurt after being involved in a five-car pileup near the Arkansas-Louisiana state line
Alligator hunters, raccoon wranglers and crawfish catchers in Louisiana's critter-filled swamps and bayous are increasingly common on television.