- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Swat
SWAT is the special-weapons-and-tactics unit of a law-enforcement agency. - Source: Wikipedia
Eyes grow wide and jaws hang slack as the MRAP rumbles on to Meadow Street from the Willimantic Police Department.
A St. Paul police SWAT member shot and injured a suspect after he fired at police during an arrest attempt at a home on St. Paul's East Side.
Det. Alex Collins was speeding down a mountain road, closing in on ex-cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner and his phone was buzzing.
Sustainable farm owners in Arlington, Texas, said SWAT members invaded their home and property under false pretenses -- alleging the family was growing marijuana -- and destroyed fruit and vegetable patches and confiscated 20,400 pounds of material used for the farming operation, all in the name of obliterating what city officials said was blight.
Far from the battlefields of Afghanistan, a Predator drone was summoned into action last year to spy on a North Dakota farmer who allegedly refused to return a half dozen of his neighbor’s cows that had strayed onto his pastures.