- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Sybrina Fulton Items
The passage of a string of state "stand your ground" self-defense laws in recent years produced a partisan divide at a hearing Tuesday on Capitol Hill, with Democrats saying the laws have led to increased gun violence, often targeting minorities, while Republicans questioning the need for a hearing on the issue at all.
Citing Monday's massacre at Washington's Navy Yard, Sen. Richard Durbin has canceled a planned hearing on the controversial "stand your ground" laws.
Trayvon Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder are scheduled to speak at a key civil rights conference organized by the National Urban League each year.
Beyonce and Jay-Z joined the Rev. Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin's mother and thousands of New Yorkers on Saturday during a demonstration demanding justice for the slain teen.
Hours after President Barack Obama delivered remarks about Trayvon Martin and the George Zimmerman trial, Jamie Foxx and Samuel L. Jackson addressed the racially charged case at Comic-Con in San Diego.
The parents of slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin have broken their silence and plan to join in a series of nationwide rallies this weekend calling for federal charges against George Zimmerman.
Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, the parents of slain 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, joined the "Today Show" to share their reaction to George Zimmerman's acquittal.
Trayvon Martin's mother testified Friday that she is positive the voice heard screaming for help on a recorded emergency call is her son's.
The parents of Trayvon Martin on Thursday called an apology from George Zimmerman in the shooting death of their teenage son "insincere," and said it is still too difficult to forgive Mr. Zimmerman for the act.