- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Sydney Games Items
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency erased 14 years of Lance Armstrong's career Friday — including his record seven Tour de France titles — and banned him for life from the sport that made him a hero to millions of cancer survivors after concluding he used banned substances.
Expected to dominate, they did.
While the Chinese are piling up the medals in another Olympics, the most popular team in the increasingly sports-crazy nation was overwhelmed from the start.
Like pretty much everybody, Danell Leyva thinks Kohei Uchimura is the greatest male gymnast who's ever lived. For now.
Top-seeded Mardy Fish rallied from an opening-set loss and beat Bjorn Phau 4-6, 6-1, 6-2 on Tuesday night in a first-round match in the Citi Open.
Michael Phelps swam into history with his 19th Olympic medal, and this one was a more appropriate color.
Wu Minxia is close to crowning herself China's new diving queen.
Bernard Lagat will be 38 in December and shows no signs of slowing down. His legs remain young and fresh enough to keep up with the best in the U.S. and the elite in the world.
Steve Nash has been selected general manager of Canada's national basketball program.