- Conrado Marrero dies at 102; ex-Senator was oldest living MLB player
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Sydney Leathers
The adult film industry in San Fernando Valley in California, announced a moratorium on porn filmmaking Wednesday after an actress tested positive for HIV.
Everyone can get partisan, even while explaining their odd relationships with certain politicians. "Conservative girls are really uptight. It makes me think of all those, like you know, Fox News fembots who obviously are self-loathing or they wouldn't be Republican and female, in my opinion," says Sydney Leathers.
The 23-year-old, high-school dropout at the heart of the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal has decided to publish a how-to guide on how to seduce your favorite politico.
Sydney Leathers, the 23-year-old high school dropout at the heart of the new Anthony Weiner sexting scandal, bragged online to having earned thousands of dollars by having sex with older men and offering "dates for dollars," The Daily Mail first reported.
Sydney Leathers, the 23-year-old at the heart of the new Anthony Weiner sexting scandal, was seen meeting with porn industry giant Vivid Video last weekend as agencies grapple to cash in on the online mistress' Weiner connection.
Anthony Weiner's new online mistress has been identified as 23-year-old Sydney Leathers, and her mother is no fan of the New York City mayoral candidate.
In a statement to the Mail, Leathers said both she and Corvus tested healthy prior to shooting, although the presence of STDs sometimes does not come up in tests for up to three months after exposure.
"I've never been married. But I don't think I would have put up with it. Maybe once I'd forgive him," Miss Leathers declared.