- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Syed Aqil Shah
Latest Syed Aqil Shah Items
The town of Abbottabad may be known as the site where U.S. Navy SEALs shot and killed Osama bin Laden in May 2011. But that may soon change, as Pakistani authorities have put in motion plans to build a $30 million amusement park in the area, complete with a zoo and adventure sports facilities and restaurants, according to a Raw Story report.
Pakistani officials say the government plans to build a recreation complex in the town where al-Qaida founder Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. commandos in 2011.