- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Sylvain Chavanel
Fabian Cancellara of Switzerland won the Tour de France prologue for a fifth time on Saturday, beating title hopeful Bradley Wiggins of Britain by seven seconds.
Close the book on the Lance Armstrong era at the Tour de France. He has.
Just four days into the Tour de France, Lance Armstrong is off to a rough start.
France's Sylvain Chavanel won the rain-swept second stage of the Tour de France on Monday to take the overall lead, while seven-time champion Lance Armstrong finished in the pack after bloodying his thigh on a day filled with crashes.
His teammate, Sylvain Chavanel, added: "You need some friends in the peloton."