- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- High times on D.C. radio: Toronto’s crack-addled Mayor Ford gets sports spot
Latest Sylvester Stallone Items
The 36-year-old son of Sylvester Stallone was found dead in his Los Angeles home Friday, leaving the actor grief-stricken as authorities investigated the cause, a publicist and authorities said.
A publicist for Sylvester Stallone says the actor's son, Sage Stallone, has died in Los Angeles at age 36.
There were no signs of foul play or trauma in the death of Sage Stallone, whose sudden passing at the age of 36 left his father Sylvester Stallone devastated, a publicist and investigators said.
The 36-year-old son of Sylvester Stallone was found dead Friday, leaving the actor grief-stricken, his publicist said.
Could there be any doubt over what the first two words would be out of Arnold Schwarzenegger's mouth at Comic-Con?
Comic-Con International, the four-day pop-culture celebration that takes over the San Diego Convention Center each summer, runs Thursday to Sunday. Here's a look at some of the hottest films, TV shows and video games expected at the sold-out 43rd annual convention:
In the course of this debut thriller, Mike Ford, the hero, is shot, stabbed, burned, choked, clubbed and almost drowned, decapitated and defenestrated. Yet, there he is, on the last page, still standing.
Three men seemingly out of pop culture time, they come to us clean-cut and edge-free, dripping with sincerity, owing more to Christopher Reeve's straight-arrow Man of Steel than to Christian Bale's brooding Dark Knight. Fashionable as George Will and as ironic as Ward Cleaver, they're the kind of characters former New York Yankees manager Billy Martin derided as "milkshake drinkers."
It's an action superstar reunion: Arnold Schwarzenegger is joining Sylvester Stallone for the thriller "The Tomb."