- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Sylvia Nasar
The Columbia University professor who wrote "A Beautiful Mind" has filed suit against the school over almost $1 million that she says she's owed.
According to a summons filed in state Supreme Court in Manhattan, Sylvia Nasar says Columbia owes her $923,000 dating back to September 1998 from an endowment grant from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation.
She has written for numerous publications including The New York Times and The New Yorker magazine.