- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Syracuse Post-Standard Items
The weekend training runs held in preparation for Syracuse's Mountain Goat Run have gotten so popular they're larger than many road races. That popularity is forcing organizers to make some changes.
A 28-year-old Syracuse man has admitted killing a man he found with his estranged wife and to kidnapping the woman and taking her to Pennsylvania before letting her go.
A $13 million cleanup project is set for a Syracuse-area stream polluted for decades by a former General Electric plant now owned by Lockheed Martin.
A sprawling lakeside mansion a New York man built with proceeds from the illegal drug trade is on the market for more than $4 million.
The mayor of Syracuse has told the U.S. Senate public works committee that the city is averaging more than one water main break a day because many of the pipes were installed more than a century ago.
A leader of a Syracuse street gang has been sentenced to 35 years in prison for fatally shooting a 19-year-old man who was home from college.
A 72-year-old upstate New York woman who was injured by the same vehicle that hit and killed her daughter last week has been released from a Syracuse hospital.
A nuclear power plant on Lake Ontario in central New York is shut down again after being brought back online following a six-day outage caused by a problem with an off-site power supply.
The Dinosaur Bar-B-Que restaurant chain plans to open its next location in Chicago in what will be the Syracuse-based company's first eatery outside the Northeast.