- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Syracuse
Authorities say a 47-year-old man who fled to Africa after being charged in 2010 with raping a child in western New York has been captured in Britain.
Right-hander Aaron Barrett has been recalled by the Washington Nationals from Triple-A Syracuse, 10 days after being optioned there.
The Nationals bolstered their bullpen, recalling right-hander Aaron Barrett from Class AAA and optioning lefty Xavier Cedeno to Syracuse.
State police say a trooper escaped serious injury after a car sideswiped his cruiser while he wrote a traffic ticket along a Syracuse-area highway.
The notion of introducing a new food to the American public is almost inconceivable in an era of TV chefs, global cuisine and foodie websites.
The Nationals recalled lefty relief pitcher Xavier Cedeno on Friday afternoon and optioned right-hander Blake Treinen back down to Triple-A Syracuse.
Left-handed reliever Xavier Cedeno has been recalled by the Washington Nationals from Triple-A Syracuse.
The actor who played a detective-turned-school teacher on the HBO hit series "The Wire" is helping a central New York community replace an aging playground.
Syracuse sophomore forward Jerami Grant is entering the NBA draft, becoming the second Orange starter in less than three weeks to announce he's going pro.
Denard Span was placed on the 7-day concussion DL after a scary collision with Dan Uggla during Friday night's game.
The Small Business Administration is giving a $3 million grant to Syracuse University's Institute for Veterans and Military Families.
Receiver Mike Williams acknowledged he has some growing up to do while addressing questions about his troubled past Monday.
The weekend training runs held in preparation for Syracuse's Mountain Goat Run have gotten so popular they're larger than many road races. That popularity is forcing organizers to make some changes.
The Washington Nationals placed backup outfielder Scott Hairston on the 15-day disabled list on Sunday with a left oblique strain.
A young girl raped by a child pornography suspect sued the federal government for $110 million Friday, claiming the U.S. Probation Office failed to properly monitor the man who assaulted her and stabbed her mother to death.