- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
T. Boone Pickens
Latest T. Boone Pickens Items
It was a Valentine's Day wedding for Texas oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens.
According to famed oil and energy entrepreneur T. Boone Pickens, if the United States were to build the proposed Keystone XL pipeline, it would eliminate the U.S. dependence on foreign oil and make OPEC "obsolete." Hasn't that been an elusive, stated goal of every administration since the 1973 oil embargo, which first introduced Americans to the quality-of-life detriment known as gas lines?
As a self-made billionaire, T. Boone Pickens can relate to being an underdog that comes out on top. Seeing his favorite team do just that makes Oklahoma State's top booster smile.