- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Taboo
A federal judge has refused to stop the city of Columbia from closing an adult store.
Fergie was been absent _ but the Black Eyed Peas were joined by another female diva onstage: Alicia Keys.
A socially charged hip-hop album that slams the Catholic Church and touts dancing like the poor has become the Cinderella story of the Latin Grammy Awards, placing Puerto Rican rap group Calle 13 in the spotlight and lending a political overtone to Latin music's biggest night.
Puerto Rican hip-hop duo Calle 13 opened the Latin Grammy Awards on Thursday with an emotional rendition of their Hispanic anthem "Latinoamerica,"
A socially charged hip-hop album that slams the Catholic Church and touts the joys of dancing like the poor has become the Cinderella story of the Latin Grammy Awards, placing Puerto Rican rap group Calle 13 in the spotlight and lending a political overtone to Latin music's biggest night.
Shakira, the Latin Recording Academy's Person of the Year, released her quaking hips for a feisty performance of her reggeaton hit "Loca" during the Latin Grammy Awards on Thursday night.
Hip-hop duo Calle 13 won album of the year at the Latin Grammy Awards Thursday in Las Vegas, earning the top prize after a record-breaking night that saw the Puerto Rican brothers receive the 19th award of their career.
The California man who lives part of his life as an "adult baby" and collects Social Security disability payments says the federal agency has cleared him of wrongdoing and will continue sending checks.
Black Eyed Peas leader will.i.am lived out a childhood dream Thursday night: He performed with Bobby Brown.
Even the Black Eyed Peas are protecting their Super Bowl playbook.