- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Tad Boyle Items
Colorado's season came to a screeching halt in the NCAA tournament, leaving coach Tad Boyle shaking his head in amazement.
Unselfish offense, tenacious defense.
Within hours over a gloomy weekend this winter, season-ending knee injuries sidelined Colorado's point guard and cost Pittsburgh one of its top reserves.
Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback and former Stanford standout Richard Sherman gave the Cardinal a pep talk about "seizing the moment" before facing Colorado on Wednesday night.
After shutting down Jordan Loveridge so effectively earlier this season, the last thing Colorado expected was to see the Utah sophomore burn their defense with one clutch basket after another.
For a team that built its reputation on stifling defense, fourth-ranked Arizona sure showed some offensive prowess Saturday night.
The Colorado Buffaloes didn't make a basket for the game's first 10 minutes, 10 seconds - and that was part of the "good" half of basketball they played against fourth-ranked Arizona.
The Colorado Buffaloes had already pulled the ripcord on their free fall after star point guard Spencer Dinwiddie's season-ending knee injury more than a month ago. What they got Wednesday night was the signature win to go with it.
Getting to this point hasn't been easy for the Colorado Buffalos, who have become quite adept at overcoming adversity. Playing the last-place team in the Pac-12 Conference a couple of times has really helped pad their record.