- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures many on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Tad Dehaven
Tad DeHaven, a budget analyst at the Cato Institute who has written extensively on the Postal Service for the past five years, was asked about Federal Government agencies hiring private companies over the Postal Service.
"The sad part is that Congress won't even agree to a lot of the president's proposed cuts," he said.