- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Tad Geschickter
"Bobby's pretty banged up right now," said Tad Geschickter, another of the team's owners.
"It's just a great feeling to be back," he said. "In a way, I feel like I'm playing with house money. I didn't feel like I would ever be back here."