- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Tadashi Okuno
"We didn't receive a script. That's the first time that's happened," said Tadashi Okuno, who plays the professor.
"He said we had to be ourselves, we had to be very natural. He didn't want a contrived character. That's why it was good for him to work with an actor like me _ because I don't know how to act that well," Okuno said.