- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Tadej Brdnik
The new content "can be something really personal, or a really broad subject like world war," says Martha Graham principal dancer Tadej Brdnik, who oversees the contest and appears in one video.
The contest "is our rehearsal process in reverse; we start with the dance, and invent the interior life of the characters," says Brdnik. "It's also an engaging way to showcase Graham's rich influence even on today's global culture."