- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Tagammu
The National Progressive Unionist Party (in Arabic: Hizb al Tagammu' al Watani al Taqadomi al Wahdawi حزب التجمع الوطني التقدمي الوحدوي, commonly referred to as Tagammu) is a socialist political party in Egypt. The party is considered to be a defender of the principles of the Egyptian Revolution of 1952. It calls for standing against attempts to reverse the Revolution's social gains for labourers, the poor, and other low-income groups. - Source: Wikipedia
Egypt's Urgent Cases court upheld a government ban on the Muslim Brotherhood on Wednesday, sending yet one more message that the party that staged the mass protests against the military for ousting Mohammed Morsi from the presidency was not welcome.