- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Tahir Sharif Sayfildin
A Canadian judge has approved extraditing to the United States an Iraqi-born Canadian citizen who the Justice Department has charged with conspiring to kill Americans abroad, including five soldiers, and with providing material support to terrorists.
It said that in January 2010, he told another person: "There is no more pressing duty after the declaration of faith than fighting the enemy. Fighting comes before the other four pillars of faith."
When the terrorist replied that he had, Mr. Sayfildin stated, "He was one of the Tunisian brothers."