- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Tai Wesley
"That's one game we all wish we had back," said Wesley, who verbally committed to BYU only to have his scholarship fall apart. "It was a heartbreaker game. We played them tough, down to the wire, at their place."
"We don't like BYU; it's not a secret," Wesley admits. "But Jimmer Fredette is not one of those guys you just hate on the court. He's not a punk. So anything he's getting right now, we're happy for him. If he was a punk on the court, it would be different, but he's a class act, and you've got to respect that."