- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
Latest Taio Cruz Items
It's raining music artists _ and just raining _ outside the American Music Awards.
Taio Cruz, an up-and-coming British singer, will ring in 2011 by singing John Lennon's "Imagine" live for the first time ever in the Times Square celebration tonight. The performance is being promoted heavily, and Mr. Cruz has promised he will not jazz up "such a classic song" because it is beloved by so many.
Train rode to the top of the iTunes charts in 2010: The group's catchy "Hey, Soul Sister" was the top-selling song of the year.