- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
Latest Taiwan Items
Taiwan's outgoing vice president, Annette Lu, speaking ahead of the presidential elections tomorrow, said the main contribution of President Chen Shui-bian's administration over the past eight years was a strengthening of national identity.
China is "strangling" emerging island democracies in the Pacific in pursuit of narrow goals such as friendly votes at the United Nations, CIA Director Michael V. Hayden said in an interview in which he criticized Beijing's failure to act as a responsible global power.
U.N. kowtows to Beijing
Chindex International Inc. announced a contract last week to sell a da Vinci Surgical System to Queen Mary Hospital in Hong Kong in its role as the exclusive supplier for the manufacturer in China.
Robert Hecox, 93, combat cameraman