- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Tajh Boyd Items
Quarterback Tajh Boyd had a strong showing at Clemson's pro day Thursday and felt he erased some of the doubts about his skills that have cropped up since the season ended.
Clemson reached across the border to Georgia to find a possible heir for record-setting quarterback Tajh Boyd and grab the nephew of Bulldogs Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker.
Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock.
Ohio State's Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Clemson's Dabo Swinney is sounding like someone who's getting comfortable under the brightest lights as well.
With standout quarterback Tajh Boyd leading the way, Clemson scored three touchdowns in the final 15 minutes and pulled away to a 40-27 victory Saturday.
Until late last week, $179.95 bought an "officially licensed" autographed photo of Reggie Bush from the online bazaar slathered with NCAA logos. Yes, that Reggie Bush.
Boyd was voted the league's preseason player of the year earlier this week after winning the ACC player of the year award in 2012.
The Tigers received 102 first-place votes in the Atlantic Division, well ahead of the 18 reigning league champion Florida State got. Miami had 65 first-place votes in the Coastal.
Each time Virginia Tech had a chance to build momentum and take control, Clemson was there to swipe it away.