- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Raul Castro gets a needle and the friendly hand of Obama
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Taken 2
Taken 2 is a 2012 action thriller film directed by Olivier Megaton and starring Liam Neeson. The sequel to the 2008 film Taken, it is scheduled to be released on October 5, 2012. - Source: Wikipedia
"Twilight" didn't fade out.
James Bond is cashing in at the box office.
Disney's animated video-game adventure "Wreck-It Ralph" has rolled up big box-office points with a No. 1 opening weekend of $49 million.
"Argo" finally reached the top of the box office in its third week in theaters.
The latest chapter in the "Paranormal Activity" saga didn't capture as much attention at the box office as previous films.
Scary movie fans are still into "Paranormal Activity," though the horror franchise looks as though it's starting to run out of steam at the box office.
Liam Neeson's "Taken 2" has defended its box-office title with a narrow win over Ben Affleck's "Argo."
Planning to pay out good money to see "Taken 2"? To paraphrase Liam Neeson, you're about to be taken.