- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
Latest Takeo Spikes Items
Manti Te'o made it to the NFL a day later than he expected, motivated to play well because he was snubbed in the first round of the draft.
Manti Te'o spent Thursday night with his family in Hawaii, watching the first round of the NFL draft and expecting a phone call that never came.
Down 24-0 at halftime, Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos reveled after one of the biggest comebacks in NFL regular-season history.
Carson Palmer looked like an NFL quarterback again, not like a guy who had settled into semi-retirement in Southern California.
The Chargers have raised their talent level since going 9-7 last season and missing their first postseason since 2005.
Jim Harbaugh bounced from drill to drill, observing the offensive line, quarterbacks and special teams units in a 25-minute span as his first practice in charge of the San Francisco 49ers began at last.
The San Diego Chargers agreed to terms with three veteran free agents linebacker Takeo Spikes, tackle Jeromey Clary and tight end Randy McMichael on Tuesday.
The San Francisco 49ers have hit the desperation stage of their season.