- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
Latest Takuma Sato Items
Takuma Sato has earned the pole position for Sunday's second race of the Detroit Grand Prix.
Takuma Sato won the pole at St. Petersburg for Sunday's season-opening IndyCar Series race, where Tony Kanaan will make his debut in his new Target/Chip Ganassi Racing ride starting alongside him on the front row.
A.J. Foyt is keeping his team together for a second straight IndyCar season.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti reluctantly retired Thursday after doctors told him it is too dangerous to continue racing following the injuries he suffered in a crash last month.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti will need a second surgery on the broken right ankle he suffered when his car went airborne into the fence during the last lap of the Grand Prix of Houston.
A.J. Foyt picked the perfect weekend to make his return to the race track following hip replacement surgery.
IndyCar has placed Takuma Sato on probation for five races for running into Ryan Hunter-Reay on pit road at Pocono.
Parity? There's parity in IndyCar?
The 97th running of the Indianapolis 500 is Sunday with a wide-open field and a pair of drivers trying to join the elite list of four-time winners. Two Americans start on the front row, along with Carlos Munoz, an unknown Indy 500 newcomer who grew up idolizing Juan Pablo Montoya _ a fellow Colombian who won "The Greatest Spectacle In Racing" as a rookie.