- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Talcott Camp Items
Liberal activists have filed a court challenge to an Arkansas law that would prohibit most abortions after 12 weeks if a fetal heartbeat could be heard.
The Arkansas state Senate voted Tuesday to override the Democratic governor's veto of a bill that would outlaw most abortions if the fetus is older than 12 weeks and if its heartbeat can be heard.