- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
Latest Talib Zanna Items
Pittsburgh reverted to its late-season form. Florida's stifling defense, frustrating press and valuable experience had a lot to do with it.
Colorado's season came to a screeching halt in the NCAA tournament, leaving coach Tad Boyle shaking his head in amazement.
Unselfish offense, tenacious defense.
North Carolina suddenly has a rebounding problem heading into the NCAA tournament.
Pittsburgh's chances of ending its NCAA tournament disappointments will depend largely on the long arms and quick feet of center Talib Zanna.
Only a week ago, No. 15 North Carolina was rolling along with a long winning streak that had the Tar Heels playing with confidence.
The foundation of Pittsburgh's NCAA tournament resume has been its lack of bad losses.
Pittsburgh coach Jamie Dixon kept trying to find somebody - sometimes two somebodies - to guard N.C. State star T.J. Warren.
Pittsburgh finally found a way to beat Notre Dame - dominate the Irish on the boards.