- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
Topic - Taliesin
Tours of the inside of Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin (tal-ee-EH'-sin) in south central Wisconsin will be starting earlier this year.
The Milwaukee Art Museum is taking a new look at Frank Lloyd Wright on the 100th anniversary of his Taliesin home in Spring Green, with an exhibit showing the organic side of the prolific architect that features scale models, furniture and photos as well as video footage and more than 30 drawings that have never before been publicly displayed.