- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby
The NASCAR Hall of Fame has gone Hollywood with its newest exhibit, "Lights. Camera. NASCAR."
The Daytona 500 wasn't just delayed. It was a flat-out disaster.
"The Other Guys" are the main guys at the box office, knocking off "Inception" to take the No. 1 spot.
"But whenever they want us to race," he added, "we'll race."