- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Tallahassee
is the capital of the U.S. state of Florida. It is the county seat and only incorporated municipality in Leon County, and is the 128th largest city in the United States. Tallahassee became the capital of Florida, then the Florida Territory, in 1824. In 2010, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 181,376, and the Tallahassee metropolitan area is 375,371 as of 2012. - Source: Wikipedia
A teen is dead following a run-in with Tallahassee police.
The Florida Supreme Court is refusing for now to consider a legal challenge to a year-old state law that allows elected officials to place their assets in a blind trust instead of reporting each investment publicly.
Florida State's Jameis Winston earned his sixth save of the season one day and had an awful outing the next as the Seminoles closed out the regular season last week. The Heisman winner played in three games, but did not have an at-bat.
Authorities have identified the victims of a double homicide near a scenic Florida Panhandle trail.
Two people have been arrested in connection with a double homicide near a scenic Florida Panhandle trail.
Tallahassee police confirmed than an armed robbery suspect is dead after being shot by officers during a foot chase.
The 2014 Florida legislative session was another success for gun owners and the National Rifle Association, but one battle is still being waged.
Florida Legislature adjourns its annual 60-day regular session after passing record budget.
Sheriff: Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston cited, accused of shoplifting food from store.
A push to steer public employees away from the state's pension plan appears unlikely to pass for the second year in a row.
Florida Gov. Scott declares state of emergency in Panhandle because of severe flooding; 1 dead.
After years of fierce debate, the Florida Legislature seems about ready to allow qualified Florida students to pay in-state college tuition rates even if they are in the country illegally.
A person crossing county lines to commit a burglary would be subject to enhanced charges under a bill passed by the Senate Tuesday.
Florida State's Jameis Winston struggled during the weekend as the Seminoles dropped 2 of 3 against Atlantic Coast Conference rival and top-ranked Virginia. The Heisman Winner had more success during a midweek series against Stetson.
Florida's Firefighter of the Year is a lieutenant from Tallahassee's department.