- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
Latest Tammy Baldwin Items
A Republican running to unseat Democratic U.S. Rep. Ron Kind says he is backing out of the race so voters can line up behind a single challenger.
U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin on Wednesday encouraged fellow Democrats to speak out about the successes of the new federal health care law, which Republicans have ridiculed on the campaign trail as an example of government overreach.
Wisconsin's timber industry should benefit from the federal farm bill signed into law earlier this month and new funding in the nation's budget, said timber advocates and members of the state's congressional delegation.
Wisconsin's two U.S. senators are expected back in the state for separate events.
Of the four openly gay members of Congress, the two longest-serving stalwarts are vacating their seats. Instead of fretting, their activist admirers are excited about a
Four years ago, Wisconsin Democrats controlled the governorship and both U.S. Senate seats and turned out in overwhelming numbers to help elect President Obama.
Mitt Romney's choice of Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan as his running mate has boosted the Republican presidential ticket's hopes of winning the Badger State, and it could also help the party claim the state's other Senate seat.
As a co-owner of the Chicago Cubs, her politically active family's sole Democrat, and a sister with three brothers, Laura Ricketts is comfortable being the odd woman out.